Signs of Animals Inside Your Home
Although wildlife might be living in your home, they can sometimes escape your notice. Many animals, such as rodents, bats, and raccoons, are most active at night and spend their days sleeping in safe, hidden areas. Because of this, you may be more likely to notice signs of an animal infestation before seeing animals themselves. Signs can include:
- Droppings – The size of animal feces can often help determine the type of animal. Droppings are most often found around a nest and along baseboards and in corners. For bats and birds, droppings can accumulate at the areas they enter your home, often on the siding.
- Scratching Noises – Animals can crawl through walls, pipes, and across open floors, which usually creates a rustling noise. Their eating and nest building can also make a scratching sound. Noises are more likely to be heard in the early evening and night when animals are more active.
- Scattered Trash – Raccoons, squirrels, and opossums can get into trash cans looking for food, overturning them or leaving trash in the area.
- Holes in Walls – Rodents, squirrels, and raccoons can use their teeth or claws to make holes in a wall so they can get in and out. They are continuously chewing, so there might also be holes in pipes, insulation, and wooden beams.
- Flickering Lights – Chewing rodents have torn through wires. As they chew, you might notice signs of damage to the electrical components in your home. Left uncorrected, this could also be a fire risk.
If you’ve noticed these signs, or if you simply suspect an animal lives on your property, we can create a plan to remove the wildlife from your home quickly. An effective removal requires determining the type of animals, the number, and the location of their nests and entry points. From there, we can choose the right removal technique and how to keep animals from returning later.
Nextgen Pest Solutions Wildlife Removal and Exclusion in Seven Springs
We remove most types of wildlife with traps. When animals are large enough and can benefit their environments, they are trapped alive and returned back to nature. Smaller animals like rodents are exterminated, with solutions to help keep them away.
Some animals, like bats and certain bird species, must be removed according to laws and regulations that apply to Seven Springs. For these animals, we use exclusion, closing off the areas they use to find their way into your home so that they cannot come back.
Exclusion and deterrents can also keep away other animals and are humane methods of preventing an invasion. We can repair holes, seal cracks, install screens and guards, and place effective deterrents in your home and yard to keep animals from coming back once they’re removed. This can also be a prevention service, protecting your property and family before an animal has invaded.
24 Hour Emergency Wildlife Removal
All animals are dangerous. Almost all spread disease and cause property damage, including behaviors that can increase the risk of fires and flood. But animals that enter your home represent an immediate and urgent threat, especially if it feels trapped or threatened inside of your property.
When these situations occur, and a wild animal poses an instant danger – because it’s within your living space, poisonous, or something else – it’s important to have a team that can come 24 hours a day to address the issue. Businesses and commercial properties also often need after hours wildlife removal.
At Nextgen Pest Solutions, our 24/7 emergency response team can trap and remove an animal day or night, every day of the year. You get immediate, live assistance when you call us and we will dispatch a technician who can be at your home within one or two hours.
Protect Your Home from Invading Wildlife with Nextgen Pest Solutions
Building a vegetable or flower garden with local materials from Raised Garden Beds & Compost Supply can be a great way to provide fresh produce and beautiful plants for your family, and may even attract an animal or two in a way that can be safe and fun as a part of your landscape. But the moment any one of those animals comes into your property, it becomes an urgent issue, where even the more docile animal can spread disease and damage your property.
Nextgen Pest Solutions can remove and prevent animals, whether they are in your yard or home. Our methods are advanced, effective, and humane, in addition to being offered by a team of professional technicians. Call today to speak with one of our live agents and get help with animals around your home.