Nextgen Pest Solutions is your Royal Palm Beach Termite Specialist
- We are a Veteran Owned company
- We invest in top-notch training and continuing education for our termite specialists
- We have an Entomologist on staff
- We are available 24/7 – same day or next day inspections available
- Customer Service is our Passion – we will not rest until the problem is solved
There are different kinds of termites in Royal Palm Beach. A thorough inspection of your property is necessary to determine the species of termite and the severity of the infestation and damage.
Once a Nextgen Pest Solutions professional has gathered all of the information specific to your home or office, we will educate you on your treatment options and schedule the treatment.
Termite Identification in Royal Palm Beach
- Subterranean Termites live and nest in the ground and cause extensive damage to structures. Subterranean termites live in large colonies and build mud tubes to travel from their nest in the ground to the wood in your home. Subterranean termites have often caused significant damage before you are even aware of their presence.
Termites are social creatures and the colonies are arranged where each termite has a specific job: workers, soldiers, and reproductives.
- Workers forage for food, construct mud tubes, and feed and groom the other termites.
- Soldiers defend the colony with their large jaw bone, but they are not capable of feeding themselves.
- Reproductives, or alates, are the “swarmers.” Once mature, they leave the nest in very large numbers, drop their wings, mate, and begin a new nest.
- Drywood Termites do not need contact with the ground to survive. They create their nests directly in the wood that they are consuming. Similar to Subterranean Termites, Drywood Termites are also divided into castes or workers, soldiers, and reproductive.
Drywood Termite colonies develop slowly, but if the colony has sent out reproductives multiple times, often there are nearby colonies in your home or furniture.
Often the only external sign of a Drywood Termite infestation are little mounds of fecal pellets underneath the infested wood. Drywood Termites make tiny holes in the surface of the wood that allows them to kick out their fecal matter. Many times a homeowner mistakes this pile for sawdust or even coffee grounds.
Termite Solutions in Royal Palm Beach
Termite eradication uses our scientific knowledge of their caste systems and behavior. Both Subterranean and Drywood termites feed and groom each other.
At Nextgen Pest Solutions, we use that behavior to our advantage. After a thorough inspection of your property, we will offer a solution to resolve the termite problem at your home in Royal Palm Beach.
A Subterranean Termite treatment by definition, must have contact with the ground.
- Your Nextgen service provider can perform a soil or barrier treatment. This treatment involves creating a chemical barrier between your home and the termite’s nest in the ground. The chemical barrier is non-repellent meaning the worker termites cannot smell or taste it as they travel between their home and yours. However, they are infected with the slow acting termiticide. The infected workers then feed and groom all the other termites in colony, and in the process spread the termiticide to all the termites including the queen.
- Your Nextgen service provider can also install bait stations around the perimeter of your home. Each bait station is loaded with an enticing blend of wood cellulose. Regular inspections are performed and when a termite station is active, a cartridge containing termiticide will be placed in the station. Similar to the barrier or soil treatment, the chemical will be transferred to all the termites in the colony ensuring their destruction. Bait stations are also an excellent monitoring tool to catch a future infestation early, before any damage is done.
A Drywood Termite treatment must access the termites in the wood that is infested.
- Whole Structure Treatment or Fumigation is reserved for structures where it is apparent there are many mature Drywood Termite colonies infesting the same structure. This procedure is expensive and labor intensive on you, the homeowner, and requires you to vacate your home for a few days. A large tent is placed over your home and your home is filled with a gas that kills everything inside.
- The more surgical approach is a Spot Treatment, also called, No-Tent Termite Treatment. No need to remove your plants, pets, and family. Your Nextgen Termite Professional will inject termiticide directly into the termite gallery and the same transfer effect discussed above will kill the Drywood Termite Colony. Guaranteed!
Call Today for your Free Termite Inspection
Your home in Royal Palm Beach is a place of rest and solitude. Make sure your family is the only one relaxing there! Call today to schedule an inspection. We are available 24/7 to answer your questions and schedule an appointment.
Did you know that Royal Palm Beach is home to a natural area that was purchased with voter approved funds to save environmentally sensitive lands? Royal Palm Beach Pines attracts many birds and can be accessed from two lots, either 110 Nature’s Way or 13500 40th Street in Royal Palm Beach.