Termite Treatment Options with Nextgen
Nextgen Pest Solutions is proud to be a science-oriented pest control company. Our termite treatment solutions are state of the art, capable of thoroughly eliminating all of the different termites here in Atlanta. We offer:
- Termite Inspections – Because termites are such a frequent challenge in Atlanta, regular, annual termite inspections are the best way to protect your home and reduce the cost of future repairs.
- Termite Treatment and Extermination – Eliminating termites immediately has to be a top priority, as the longer they are on your property the more damage they can do. Our services can eliminate every type of termite in Atlanta, and we can respond fast, with next day and same day service in many cases.
- Termite Prevention – Several techniques can be used to prevent termites throughout the year, such as moving logs, treating the ground near the home, and more. We’ll do our part to provide termite prevention that lasts each and every year.
- Wood Destroying Insect Reports – Every home, before it is bought or sold, needs a wood destroying insect report to find if there is or has been any damage caused by termites and other wood eating insects. We can provide those reports fast, often with next day or same day service.
Our extensive Atlanta termite control services have helped us develop a name for ourselves as the best choice when you’re looking to get rid of termites fast. Because we also employ veterans of the armed forces, we have an entire team of professional, organized, and caring technicians that is ready to respond appropriately to your pest problem the moment you cal.
Types of Termites in Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, like most of Georgia, has several termite species, but most fall into one of three categories:
- Subterranean Termites – The most common termites in the United States, the subterranean termites (particularly the eastern subterranean termites) are frequent invaders of homes in Atlanta and love feeding on the wood of our buildings both old and new.
- Drywood Termites – Drywood termites can represent an even greater challenge than subterranean – not because they feed as fast (they do not) or because they have bigger colonies (they’re smaller), but because they live inside of wood and can feed for years without detection unless you have a professional inspection.
- Formosan Termites – Formosan termites, however, are the most destructive of all. They build massive colonies and are prolific eaters, which eventually leads to significant damage in less time than many other termite species.
Any type of termite. Any scale of invasion. Nextgen Pest Solutions has the experience and technology available to thoroughly eradicate every termite in a colony, and stop the damage from getting worse.
Signs of Termites
We encourage you to contact us for an inspection the moment you suspect termites. Not all termite invasions can be easy to spot, and the sooner you receive a termite treatment the better the outcome will be. Because there are different termite species, the signs of termites may vary. But keep an eye out for:
- Mud Tubes – Subterranean termites cannot be out in the sun, so they build mud tubes to protect them from sunlight leading from their colony to your home.
- Frass – Frass looks like sawdust, but is actually made up of termite droppings. Frass is often the only sign of a drywood termite invasion.
- Wings – Discarded wings near a property is often a sign of termite swarms, which occur during mating season. The closer they are to your home the more likely you have termites.
- Wood Damage – Holes in the wood, or unexplained damaged paint, or wood that appears to be warped or buckling – all these may be signs of termite damage.
There are many other signs to look for. For example, termites will bang their heads against the wall when they sense danger, or they may cause loose tiles. It helps to work with an expert that can identify these signs and address them accordingly.
When to Call a Termite Control Company in Atlanta
All termites are a problem. Annual termite inspections are one of the most effective ways to avoid extensive termite damage, and help make sure that they are identified and treated immediately.
Yet if you are not yet enrolled in a termite inspection, the moment you suspect termites it is worth calling us. Termite damage becomes very expensive, very quickly, and the longer an invasion takes place the worse the damage becomes.
Get Started Today – Call Nextgen Pest Solutions
When a tree falls in Piedmont Park, the parks department cleans it up. But in nature, termites are responsible for breaking down trees. They play an important ecological role in the world, especially where there are no human dwellings.
But here in Atlanta, where there is less food, your home or business tends to be the meal of choice. Let Nextgen Pest Solutions help you eliminate termites and restore your property. Give us a call for a free, no obligation quote.